Remember the new post are at the top,so read from the bottom up it won't take long to catch up.

Click on the photo's to enlarge then.

Please feel free to leave a comment.




Sunday 3 January 2010

The chores of a truck driver

Its been a real learning curve cominig over here,back home to say everything was done for me is an understatement,i paid alot of money for my last washing machine,but i thought it was worth it, it would collect dirty clothes of the floor then 3 days later they would be returned, washed, ironed and put back into my draws,i for the life since i came here haven't been able to find the same machine anywhere so if anyone knows where they are please let me know.So until that time i have had to work out how to do the washing ironing etc,off i went to Walmart and bought an iron and after Brian showed me what to do with the machine etc i was ready to go,throw some cleaning stuff in ,clothes in after that close lid choose setting hot/cold 5 quarters and press go,35 mins later transfer to dryer 5 more quarters press go,wait till dry even i can do this.Here is my makeshift ironing board, piece of cake doing this i have heard people moaning about this (emma)there is nothing to it.So now i make sunday my cleaning and washing day while im still training.

5 comments:

  1. Ouch!
    I can see someone getting an arse kicking soon.

    Drive (and iron) safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the washing machine that you refer to, is only available in the uk. although trial run available in february for short time. also if you enjoy ironing so much, that facility could be removed from the washing machine cycle. it might reduced the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i have amnesia i really can't remember writing this post, maybe an alien has got into my blog and hijacked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will teach you how to use the automatic hoover if you like love chele x

    ReplyDelete