Remember the new post are at the top,so read from the bottom up it won't take long to catch up.

Click on the photo's to enlarge then.

Please feel free to leave a comment.




Friday 15 October 2010

All Change

 I was telling you before my very SMALL mishap (hope you have all stopped laughing now) about our next destination,unfortunately it fell through.We were supposed to be heading off the Canadian Mainland for Newfoundland,unfortuantely the powers that be informed me that there were problems with the ferries so i was to drop my tralier at the Cross dock in Moncton New Brunswick.Then i was asked if i wanted to tip a trailer in Sydney Nova scotia,good easy miles and a pretty scenic route swayed it for me.I must admit as soon as you get to Cape Bereton the scenery is absolutely stunning  making it a very pleasureable day well upto now.Ive done this drop a couple of times very pleasent people to deal with and a quick turn around is normal,then the bomb shell my next assignment, The Bloody Fish Run Again !!!!! Yes the pen is mightier than the sword oh well gritted Teeth only a few weeks till i head back home LOL
.


No comments:

Post a Comment