Remember the new post are at the top,so read from the bottom up it won't take long to catch up.

Click on the photo's to enlarge then.

Please feel free to leave a comment.




Monday 15 March 2010

Thanks Babe

There are times in ones life that stand out from all the rest March 16th is one of them for me.My wedding aniversary, 19 years ago that lucky woman thought she was marrying the man off her dreams,unfortunately Patrick Swayze couldn't make it so she got me instead.Now don't get me wrong there have been some very hard times,i wouldn't like to live with me i do my own head in some times, so for anyone to put up with me for over 22 years well must be completely stupid or glutten for punishment, or i must be good at something (nod nod wink wink).Im sure everyone expected this one to fail due to our age and me being a total numpty, but against all odds we stuck it out and what i found was i got the best friend anyone could wish for.We met on a blind date ice skating (i think she was well impressed the way i glided around the rink like Chris Dean) and as they say the rest is history.
There is one song that sticks out, here are a few of the lyrics which sum up what Lady Pen means to me.
Words by Jonny Cash thoughts from me!
So hard times or easy times, what do i care
There's nothing i'd change if i could
The tears and the laughter are things that we share
Your hand in my mine makes it good
Rose of my heart xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi babe, happy anniversary. i love you so much. wish you were here, but its not long now till you fly over. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Daddy Lovee You xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Love Zoe xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Can't Wait Till June Till I Finally See You xxxxxxx Love And Miss Youu xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete